Here’s the deal: we’re awesome at taking care of our customers and providing exceptional residential and commercial lawn care service. But that only happens because we have amazing people like you on our team. If you’re ready to take the next step in your career in the "field" of Lawn Care, then we want to talk with you.
At Lawn Pride, we’re more than just "the lawn guy." We’re a dedicated team of lawn care and horticultural experts that know how to make a great first impression. From the professional appearance of our employees to the attention to detail we give every job, we stand by our Neighborly Done Right Promise every time.
Here at Lawn Pride, we are looking for someone ready to take a step forward in their career as a Lawn Care Technician. And as the company grows, you will have the opportunity to grow into a higher-level role as well.
Is this right for you?
Here are some things we’re looking for in a Lawn Care Technician. If you identify with any of these statements, we want to speak with you right away, so make sure to apply immediately.
- You are passionate about serving others, including your crew, the customers, and the community.
- You see customer service issues as an opportunity to turn every customer into a raving fan.
- You pride yourself on your communication and are exceptional at getting the work done no matter what it takes.
Your Responsibilities as a Lawn Care Technician
Front-Line Employee -
- You are quite literally the boots on the ground. You’ll be a front-line employee who provides exceptional care.
- The team looks to you to perform basic tasks related to fertilization and lawn treatments at high levels of quality and service delivery.
- You must be able to work outdoors, in all weather conditions, doing very physical work, able to lift/carry 50-80 pounds often
- You ensure everything is wrapped up and set to go for the next day.
How We Measure Success
- Attendance: Might sound basic, but it’s critical to meet our Customer Service goals. You need to be here as required by your Supervisory team.
- Budget vs Actual Performance: Keeping applications profitable is dependent on managing materials and time spent on each visit.
- Return Rates: You’ll ensure quality control to make sure it’s rare to ever need to go back to redo a job.
- Customer Retention: Building great relationships with each customer, and ensuring that they receive exceptional service, will keep them coming back.
- Full Utilization of Software & Processes: This helps make all the above possible.
Job Requirements for Lawn Care Technician
- Prior experience in turf care.
- If you don’t already have experience, you must be willing to complete training to get all required certifications and licenses promptly after you begin your employment.
In addition, there are a few additional minimum requirements that are necessary to be considered for this position.
- Clean driving history
- Must be willing to undergo background check and drug screening
Benefits & Pay
The pay for this position starts at $18.00 per hour and is dependent on your experience as a lawncare or landscaping professional. Lawn Pride will also offer Teleheatlh benefits to our employees and their household.
We know we presented a lot to you here and that’s because we’re looking to hire only the best. If that’s you, apply today. If you meet the requirements for the position, our system will schedule you for an interview immediately.